This is my version of chocolate bark. When I used to work at William Sonoma…every Christmas we would have these yummy Peppermint Bark. So, I ended up making my own version for every other holiday. My kids LOVE the Halloween and Easter ones the MOST. I love them too because they are so colorful and it makes such great little GIFTS!!! Especially if your neighbor plays “You’ve Been BOOed”.
16 ounces white chocolate
6-8 Halloween OREO cookies (break into 4)
1 cup pretzels
1/2 cup FALL colors M&M
1/2 cup candy corn
1/2 cup Halloween sprinkles
edible monster eyes
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler or in microwave according to package. I put mine in the microwave for 1 minutes. I put 1 cup at a time.
- In the meantime, spread broken OREO cookies, pretzels, and candy corn over a parchment paper covered baking sheet.
- Pour melted chocolate on top, spread with spatula if necessary. Add additional candy corn and OREO ON TOP. Top with Halloween sprinkles, M&M, and edible eyes.
- Chill in refrigerator until chocolate had set
- Once the chocolate has set.. break into pieces and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks… if it will last that long LOL
Please follow and like us:
Great pictures! I love them.
Thank you so much!!!