GOOGLE EYE CHOCOLATE CAKE
For the kids Fall Festival….I had to make some cake for the Cake Walk and I had to make SOME cake. Of course I had to make 3 cake because ..each one of my kids wanted an “out of uniform” pass. So, I had to think of a fun cake to make that was SUPER EASY…I triple my batter and made 3 cakes. I decorated each of them differently so they can be fun. I just didn’t wanted to make a Halloween Theme cake..but I also wanted it to TASTE YUMMY…so I BAMED UP a box mix. It was so moist and yummy!!!
1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
1 (4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
1⁄2 cup water
1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs
1 container chocolate frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 2 9-inch square cake pans.
- Dust with flour and tap out the excess; set pans aside.
- Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
- Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- On medium low speed, continue to blend for 2-3 minutes more.
- The batter will be very thick and should look well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and smooth it out.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. Check with a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the pans on a wire rack for 20 minutes.
Place the frosting in the microwave for about 1 minute ..take the frosting out the microwave and stir with a butter knife. Pour the warm frosting over the cake. Next, break the mini OREO in half and lay them randomly. Lastly, taking the edible eyes and mini M&M and place them where ever you like.