1 lb chicken thigh sliced thinly
1 cup broccoli floret (I usually blanch them ahead of time)
1 teaspoon minced ginger
2 cloves garlic minced
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 cup carrot thinly sliced
1/2 cup onion
1 cup shredded cabbage (red or green)
1 cup bean sprouts
***1 lb of spaghetti noodles/pasta (cook according to package but usually I uncook it since we will cook with the chicken and vegetables) you can use any kind of pasta…I usually use whatever is on hand
**2 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil to cook
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons cornstarch
*****Mix the water with the cornstarch (set aside)
Sliced green onions
- Cook the noodles (according to direction) one minute shy of the directions
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Next, toss in the blanch broccoli, minced ginger and garlic and cook them for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently until just softened.
- Add in the water mixture, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and oyster sauce into the skillet.
- Add in the carrot, onion and cabbage and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Last add in the bean sprouts, toss all the ingredients together well and serve.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and squeeze in some lemon. If you like some HEAT…add some Sriracha