2 bag frozen grated cassava
1/2 can condensed milk
2/3 cup white sugar
1 can coconut cream
1 bag of vanilla sugar (yellow envelope at Asian market) or 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 tablespoon tapioca flour
2 tablespoon melted butter
pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray the 2—8inch baking pan generously and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl combine ALL the cake ingredients together.
- Mix well.
- Pour equally into two large greased 8 inch round pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown with a nice top crust.
- Cool cakes completely.
- Slice each cake into triangles.