Today, I am just trying to get ready for my little girls parade at school tomorrow. At the kids school every year they host a parade where the 2nd and 3rd graders participated in the parade. They get to bring beads, candies, and LOTS OF TOYS to throw to their fellow classmates. The only downfall is that a parent has to pull the wagon for them because they are too small to pull their own wagon. We would load up on beads …what we get from previous years or if you like me…who NEVER EVER go to PARADE is ask friends and family for their loots.
We get to decorate the wagon however we like and fill the wagon with beads and toys. The parade starts at 1:45 pm. We would parade around campus. They even have a King and Queen (which the parents get to auction for) .
So this is what I am doing this afternoon.. organizing and filling up the bags with beads and toys!!
Last year we did it and my beads weren’t as organized so many of them got very tangle..so this year I will be organizing it a little different. Stay TUNE!!!
Since I been so busy this week…OUR DINNERS are super easy!! We had Pan FRIED PORKCHOPS LAST NIGHT for DINNER!
I had marinate 6 pieces of Porkchop on Sunday so that I can just throw it in a pan and fry it up for dinner. Which only takes like 15-20 minutes and dinner is done. I can even throw it in the airfryer and it taste just as good. You can also add in a pan and bake up some broccoli or veggies when u bake up the pork chop also.
4 bone-in pork chops
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons brown sugar
5 cloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place pork chops into a resealable gallon size FREEZER ZIPLOC plastic bag.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, brown sugar, garlic, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, white wine vinegar, ground mustard, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the pork chops in the plastic bag. Seal and place in the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- To cook, Heat an oven-safe heavy skillet over high heat. Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Sear the pork chops for 2 minutes on each side.Transfer skillet immediately to the oven and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 -10 minutes before serving
Serve with JASMINE RICE and garnish with some chopped green onions