With this weeks CRAZY schedule…and since we are all practicing social distancing…I have only ate an entire months worth of food in 1 week LOL. I been testing out different recipes and tweaking it as I go along. This social distancing is making us all fat hahaha
One Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2¼ cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 cups Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 stick Butter room temperature
- ½ cup Shortening room temperature
- ¾ cup White sugar
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- In a LARGE mixing bowl combine the butter, shortening, and sugars (white and brown). Mix until its smooth. Next, add the egg and vanilla extract. Turn back on the mixer ..until its incorporated. Turn the mixer off.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Turn on the mixer slowly and mix. Remember to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Continue mixing until everything is incorporated about another minute.
- Now add the chocolate chips and mix with a wooden spoon
- Now scrape down the sides of the bowl and COVER with a saran wrap over the bowl.
- Stick the whole bowl in the refrigerator for at least 4hrs OR you can SCOOP with an icecream scoop and put it into a ziploc bag and PLACE it in the freezer to store for whenever you want to bake it.
- BAKING INSTRUCTION --PREHEAT OVEN to 350°degree. LIne a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Taking a small icecream scoop and lay it onto the cookie sheet leaving approx 3 inches between each cookies.
- Place the baking sheet in the middle rack and BAKE the cookies for 8-12 minutes OR when the cookies are a nice golden brown color around the edges and still light in the middle.
- Let it cool for around 20 minutes.