Lately …I been having PIZZA NIGHT like 2 times a week. I find that making PIZZA is the easiest and fast meal to make around our house…plus…everyone is HAPPY!!!
- 3 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon Active Dry Yeast
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup LUKE WARM WATER (110-115 degree)
- In a LARGE MIXING BOWL combine the flour and salt (dry ingredients) and OLIVE OIL.
- Mix the yeast and luke warm water in a small bowl or cup and set it aside until it gets foamy.
- Once the yeast mixture foam...then pour it into the flour mixture and STIR it with a wooden spoon. If you are using a stand mixer...use a dough hook.
- If the dough feels wet ..mix in some more flour. Once the dough feels soft..turn the dough on a FLOURED surface and KNEAD in more flour. Mix for about 5-7 minutes.
- Lightly grease the PIZZA PAN. Using a ROLLING PIN roll out the dough on a floured surface. You might have to stretch the dough out to fill the pizza pan.
- Let the dugh RISE for about 5-10 minutes and spoon the sauce over the prepared PIZZA DOUGH.
- Add the toppings of your CHOICE. (Crawfish, Mozzarella Cheese, Bell Pepper, Mushroom)
We love making PIZZA in our house…with the stay at home order…we were missing our weekly PIZZA take out. So, I decided to test out different DOUGH RECIPE. After many attempt …I found that the BEST PIZZA DOUGH is the one that was the easiest to make.