This staying home is killing me 😉 I hope by the end of this quarantine I can walk out the front door. Everyday I been trying to make something or bake something. That is the only thing that is good about this quarantine….that I am stepping out my comfort zone and making things that I have never tried before.
- 2 tbsp Instant Coffee
- 1½ cup Hot Water
- 20 pieces Ladyfinger
- 2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Sugar
- 16 oz Mascarpone
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- In a medium size bowl..add 2 tbsp instant coffee and 1½ cup HOT water. Stir and set aside...to cool.
- Using a hand held mixer...add the heavy cream and sugar and whip until you get a nice peak.
- Next, add vanilla extract and masarpone..whip it up so it can all marry together 😉
- Now we ready to assemble. Take a 9x9 baking pan....dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture. Make sure you do a QUICK DIP!!! DO NOT SOAK the ladyfinger or it will FALL APART.
- Arrange them in 1 single row...try to lay them right next to each other. Once you have a row...scoop in the heavy cream mixture and spread all over the row of ladyfinger. Then repeat the process.
- Lastly, dust the cocoa powder over the haevy cream layer. Cover the baking pan and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.