With this SOCIAL DISTANCING… I will gain 50lbs!!! All I do every day is think of what dessert to make or what to cook. Every evening we sit down after dinner and eat some sort of desserts. So, this week….I decided to make SWEET breakfast food. I LOVE BANANA BREAD. I love it by itself or with chopped up pecans or walnuts. Its just that we hardly have banana that goes ripe. My kids LOVE eating banana so when I do want to make banana bread…I usually have to put away some in the pantry and wait for it to ripe so I can make these yummy bread. I think this is the easiest dessert to make and the different variety is so good. I know that you can add cream cheese to the middle if you like. Or you can swirl it in…add chocolate chip or different types of nuts. NO MATTER what you add…its always YUMMY. My kids just like it PLAIN and simple. They finished this banana bread in 1 day.
Easy Banana Bread
- 4 Ripe Banana mashed
- 2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs beaten
- ⅛ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350° F. LIghtly grease a LOAF PAN. I also cut a piece of parchment paper and lay it inside...makes taking out the bread so much easier.
- In a large BOWL, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In another BOWL cream together the butter and brown sugar. Once the butter and brown sugar is nicely incorporated...cream in the whisked eggs. Next, add in the vanila extract and the mashed banana. Then stir the banana mixture and the flour mixture together. Stir just to moisten. DON'T over mix.
- Pour the batter into the prepared LOAF PAN.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Carefully taking the 2 ends of the parchment paper and lift the bread out the pan.