We were at Trader Joe’s one weekend and they had this for sample. After that …my kids were hooked!! I did added my own twist to the recipe. My little girl has been asking for this dish for lunch for the past week. They love to eat it with sweet hawaiian bread. I also make this dish alot during parties. Its so easy and quick. When you are adding the coconut cream ….the cream can thicken…so you might need to get a spoon and spoon out the coconut cream. After I place everything in the crockpot..I usually try to stir it up a little so everything can mix together. If you are looking for something EASY to make…give this curry meatball a try..you won’t be disappointed.
I usually use the Trader Joe’s party size meatball but I had these in the freezer so I decided to use these instead. You can use any brand or kind you like.
****This combo can be used with chicken wings also!!! You can add some vegetables (carrots, potato, and sweet potato) to the chicken wings and add 1 cup of chicken stock.
- 1 jar Thai Yellow Curry Sauce Trader Joe's
- 1 can Coconut Cream Trader Joe's
- 1 lb Prepared Meatball Trader Joe's
- ¼ teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 1 bunch Chopped Green Onion GARNISH
- In a crockpot. Place all the ingredients inside.
- Set the time to 4 hours on low.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
- Serve with Sweet Hawaiian Bread or Cilantro Lime Rice.