BAKED MEATBALL SLIDERS
Everytime I make these meatball…my kids can have it for days…they eat it with pasta, spaghetti zucchini, bread and MORE BREAD. These meatball is so goooooood. But these SLIDERS are so YUMMY!!! If you are looking for something that you can make and serve over and over…you gotta MAKE THESE!!!
Put everything inside the INSTANT pot and set to manual…7 minutes on HIGH PRESSURE then SLOW RELEASE..if you are press for time..then you can QUICK RELEASE. Set the instant pot to “KEEP WARM” mode while you prepare the Sweet Hawaiian Bread.
FOR THE MEATBALL SLIDERS:
1 packages King’s Hawaiian butter rolls
3 tablespoon roasted garlic butter
Provolone cheese or Mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a medium baking sheet.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the buns in half. (To make it easier to handle…divide the buns into 4..cut each bun in half) Taking the top layer off and set aside.
- Lay a single layer of provolone cheese on the bread. Next, spoon a layer of meatball over the provolone cheese and sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top. If you like..you put another layer of cheese on top of the meatballs 🙂
- Now cover with the top layer of Sweet Hawaiian Bread.
- Place a pat of the roasted garlic butter on top of each bread/bun.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
*** You can put the cheese on the top of the meatball or or the bottom. I made 2 batch and it came out the same…I just felt that the cheese on the top is easier because you can see where you place the meatball onto the buns.