2:30 pm today—-Mardi Gras vacation starts now for the Nguyen’s!!! This week my meal planning was super easy and contain lots of fast and easy meals….since we will be in and out. We plan on going to a couple of the parades so I needed to make something easy for this weekend before we head out of town. Plus, I wanted to clean out my refrigerator since we will be gone for a WEEK!!! This recipe couldn’t have been any EASIER!!
I like to serve the chicken wings with jasmine rice and a sauce veggie for the kids. I usually have my chicken wings with a big Caesar salad 😉
Airfry Kick'n Chicken Wings
- 4 lbs Chicken WIngs
- 4 teaspoon Kick'n Chicken Season
- 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Wash the chicken wings and with a paper towel...pat the chicken wings dry.
- In a little bowl...add the Kick'n Chicken Season, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper and MIX well.
- In a LARGE bowl...add the chicken wings and drizzle the olive oil all over. Next, take the season mix and sprinkle it all over the WINGS. Try to get every piece of wings nicely coated.
- Place a few pieces of the chicken wings into the basket of the airfryer. Try to not over crowd the basket. I usually do 1 layer of the chicken wings. Turn the airfyer temperature to 350 degree F and set the timer for 10 minutes. Once the 10 minute is up...flip the chicken wings and set the timer for another 10 minutes. I am alwasy scared that my wings are RAW. Depending on your airfryer....mine COOK these wings in 10 minutes on each side. Every airfryer is different. My old one...I had to cook each batch for 12 minutes.
- Serve with Jasmine Rice or with a nice caesar salad. My daughter likes it DIPPED with RANCH DRESSING.