Brownies are a staple dessert in our family. I sometimes make a batch every week and the kids would take a slice for lunch everyday. I have so many different ways of taking a plain ole box of brownies and BAMMING IT UP!!! Every holiday I would make brownies and just add the different sprinkles or candies to make it more festivities and to go along with that particular HOLIDAY. Trust me…you will be seeing alot more brownie ideas this Halloween. Sometimes I add cookie dough to the top….or pumpkin puree…or add orange color cream cheese etc…there are so MANY POSSIBILITIES!! So…stay TUNE.
1 boxed BROWNIES mix (baked and cooled) OR HOMEMADE brownies
16 ounces milk chocolate frosting
Edible monster eyes (I used 2 different sizes)
Halloween color M&M’s
Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Remove the lid and foil seal from the can of frosting and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until the frosting has melted enough to be pourable.
- Pour chocolate frosting evenly over the baked and cooled brownies to form a smooth top.
- Let frosting sit for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Arrange Halloween candies over the frosting as desired.
- Taking a plastic knife and cutting into little squares and place on a cupcake paper.
***I used the Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix